Glyphs of Eldamir
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Glyphs of Eldamir is an upcoming retro dungeon crawler roguelite.
Try the demo, then pre-order to unlock Early Access if you enjoyed it and would like the full game in the future!
NOTE: Early Access is currently scheduled to begin in October 2019. As of now, the files labeled Early Access are the exact same as the free demo. By pre-ordering today, you are supporting the ongoing development of the game and will receive your name in the credits as a bonus -- not to mention the 47% savings off the estimated launch price of $15.
- 1 'tutorialized' dungeon
- 4 unique enemies
- 4 unique weapons
- 2 spells (known as Glyphs)
- 1 wearable armor
- sound (that is what the Kickstarter was for)
- a pause/quit menu (you must use Alt+F4 or Cmd+W to close the demo)
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Genre||Role Playing, Action, Adventure|
|Tags||2D, Action-Adventure, Action RPG, Dungeon Crawler, Retro, Roguelike, Roguelite|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
|Links||Kickstarter, Homepage, Twitter, Facebook|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- [WIP] Semi-functioning skill tree!Oct 11, 2018
- Pre-order Early Access: Save 47% and get your name in the credits!!Oct 09, 2018
- Linux/Mac builds now available!Jul 30, 2018
- Live on Kickstarter! Pay What You Want!!Jul 24, 2018